- Beevio software is provided as a subscription service.
- After signing and returning your End User License Agreement you will
receive a temporary username and password to set up your billing
account at www.beevio.com
- All prices are quoted and charged in US funds.
- You can select a monthly or annual payment plan.
- Annual payment plans provide 5% discount from the current list price.
- You are required to provide valid billing information in your account
and maintain it up to date: contact name, organization, credit card
details (for accounts paid by credit card), billing address, email
address and telephone number.
- Charges for Beevio will appear as Aceapp Corporation on your credit card bill.
- Monthly payment plans
Annual payment plans
- Monthly payment plans have to be paid with a credit card.
- Your account will be created once you successfully process your
first monthly payment and authorize the ongoing monthly payment.
- Your card will be automatically charged as of the effective date
of your authorization, and each month thereafter.
- Payment receipt will be sent to your billing email address
following each monthly charge applied to your credit card.
- Upgrades and downgrades of your subscription service have to be
made in writing with a Beevio sales associate.
If your account is in arrears, you will be notified in one the following ways:
- Annual payment plans can be paid with a credit card, PayPal account or check.
- Annual Accounts paid online with a credit card will be renewed automatically on the anniversary of upgrade date.
- Annual payment discount is subject to full payment received within 30 days from the date of upgrade.
- For annual accounts paid on invoice we will issue the renewal invoice on the anniversary of upgrade date.
If you do not rectify your account on a timely basis, your account
will be placed on hold at our discretion.
You may cancel your subscription at any time. To cancel it, fax or
send a letter of cancellation to email@example.com.
Further charges will be stopped automatically.
You can also contact our billing department by phone or email to
request a deletion of your account or change your subscription plan.
For security reasons we will have to confirm this request by sending
an email to your billing email address. Once you confirm by replying
to that email, we will process your request within one (1) business
day and adjust further charges accordingly.
All fees are quoted exclusive of all taxes and levies
There are no refunds for a period for which billing has already occurred.
If your account has been suspended for non-payment, any outstanding
amount will be added to the total if you re-activate your subscription.
It is your responsibility to ensure that our billing emails are
properly delivered to your mailbox and not blocked by your anti-spam
software or other protection measures.
- message displayed in your account to all account administrators
- and/or by email to billing contact email and/or account administrators
- and/or by telephone to billing telephone number